Role Brief: The Accounts Officer provides accounting support to the organization.
Location: Ashanti Region
- Oversee monthly & quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Works with organization’s auditors in preparing annual audits
- Supports in the preparation of annual budget of the organization
- Conducts monthly account statement reconciliations
- Oversee day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable
- Supports in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to think strategically and translate into realistic action plan
- Team building skills
- Confident and assertive
Candidate must live in and around Atonso Agogo.
- Qualification •HND / BA in Administration (Accounting option)/ BSc Accounting/BBA (Accounting Option) or related discipline • A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar position (Working knowledge of accounting structures and systems) • Working knowledge of Tally Accounting Software • Membership of Professional Accounting Body ACCA / ICA • Proficient in MS Office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience 0 - 2 Years