Responsible for developing business, providing customer support, driving sales operations and leading operations of the Northern Sector of Ghana.
• Be the principal contact person for the organization in the Northern Sector of Ghana;
• Responsible for providing and maintaining high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
• Significantly contribute to new business development and profitability growth by executing sales/ marketing strategies
• Builds and maintains positive customer relations with timely follow-up and communication with current and past customers.
• Locates new prospects and determine how the company can best meet their needs.
• Responsible for inventory accuracy on computer through accurate inventory checks and paperwork tracking.
• Directs a strategy within assigned territory to identify key accounts within that area and then executes a plan to acquire those customers to include personally developing accounts, as well as being involved in any and all sales, parts and service team efforts
• Provide key leadership in resolving problematic machines and machine maintenance, ensuring activities are planned and managed in an efficient manner to avoid excessive downtime and providing an improved performance post repair;
• Prospection for sales of equipment and trucks
• Send monthly report on all sales activity within the catchment area
• Build and maintain strong customer relationship
• Liaise with the National Parts Manager for the supply of parts to customers
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
• Experience in Machine and Truck Sales, including 5 years of management experience.
• A good working knowledge of sales techniques and methods.
• Proven track record of sales.
• Excellent organization skills and decision-making ability.
• Proven supervisory, leaders and team-building skills.
• Demonstrates relationship-building and communication skills, both in writing and verbally, which were developed through prior work experience in a sales and customer service role.
• Proven ability to work in a variety of high-pressure situations producing favourable outcomes.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Qualification • A university graduate with a technical degree (mechanical or electrical), with a preference in MBA or equivalent, with a well-developed understanding of the product and industry.
- Experience 10 - 15 Years