The Business Development Executive will be required to generate new business for the organization and analyse local market trends and competitor activity.
- Works with relevant stakeholders to developing, implementing and reviewing business development, sales & marketing strategy and plans of the organisation
- Analyses local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Increase market and customer share in all business units of the organization
- Collaborates with Operations Team in developing and managing social media content of the organization
- Initiate innovative marketing & sales channels, programmes and packages with the view to promote the organisation’s brand.
- Negotiate packages with corporate clients
- Attend Sales Promotions, Exhibitions and Conferences
Personality & Other Requirements
- Good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Problem Solving Skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work with own initiative
- Ability to maintain composure and work under demanding situations
- Knowledge of trends in the ICT sector
- Qualification First Degree / HND in Marketing/ Business Development. At least 3 years post qualification experience in a similar role in the ICT sector. Experience in a business development / sales role with a proven track record of closing sales.
- Experience 2 - 5 Years