Job Purpose: To build a strong market position for the organization by identifying and developing new business opportunities, growing existing business lines, negotiating and closing business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Key responsibilities – Strategic Execution
• Develop strategies and plans to substantially grow existing products and services
• Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
• Build products from existing ideas, and assist in developing new ideas based on the industry experience, networks and prospects.
• Assist with the development of annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with annual marketing plan
• Maintains sales staff job results by coaching and training employees; monitoring, and evaluating job results
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with branch heads in executing campaigns.
• Review reports and recommend action plans for progress
• You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a vision a reality
• Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Self-driven, values based, innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person
• Tele-marketing experience will be an advantage
- Qualification • A second degree in Marketing from a recognized tertiary institution • Professional membership of a marketing body (CIM Ghana / CIM UK or related body.
- Experience 5 - 10 Years