Our client, a new entrant in the Travel & Destination sector is seeking a Client Relations Officer to act as a liaison between clients and its Operations Unit. The Client Relations Officer shall drive activities of the Tours Department and be the first point of contact for all Client requests and enquiries with the view to enhancing customer experience.
- Works with the Operations Unit in developing and implementing client experience plans and programs
- Meeting clients and undertaking tour guide activities for trips assigned
- Assigning tour guides to trips.
- Undertaking cross cultural training programmes
- Oversee check-in & check-out procedures including reservations and financial transactions
- Promote revenue growth through cross-selling of our product and service offerings
- Promptly address client request and concerns by resolving or forwarding to the Operations Unit.
- Administer and submit client experience surveys.
- Submit weekly and monthly operational reports
- Proven ability to manage tour activities
- Strong communication skills in English Language both written and verbal.
- Fluency in a second language (French or Spanish) will be an advantage
- Respect for confidentiality
- Qualification • A first degree in Tourism from a recognised tertiary institution • A minimum of 1 year experience in a role in tourism / touring / client service
- Experience 0 - 2 Years