- Review loan requests.
- Monitors progress of existing loans.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Evaluating creditworthiness and risks.
- Works with relevant stakeholders in establishing payment plans for loans.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Administration (Banking & Finance Option) / BBA (Finance option) /BA Economics or related field.
- A young graduate who has recently completed one year National Service in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer Service Experience
- A fast learner with a strong drive to succeed.
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality
- Team building skills
- Confident and assertive
- Qualification • A young graduate who has recently completed one year National Service in a similar role.
- Experience 0 - 2 Years