• Provides advice and information to employees on personnel policies and procedures
• Works with HSE team in enforcing all Health and Safety Programmes and Protocols
• Implement programmes and policies to ensure engagement of staff.
• Prepares and analyses attendance reports on monthly basis
• Works with team members and line managers in executing mentoring and coaching programs of teams
• Maintain personnel records tracking employment history, promotions,
transfer and training
• Analyzes skills and qualities required for each particular job, develop and improve job descriptions and duty statements every year
• Coordinates performance appraisal interviews of staff every six months.
• Supports in advertising staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, give selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff positions.
• Plans, Arranges, organize and facilitate staff training.
Personality & Other Requirements
• Must be assertive and firm
• Confident with a pleasant demeanour
• Willing to work long hours when required
• Multifaceted and able to multitask
- Qualification • University Graduate qualification in Administration /Social Sciences • Member of any recognized HR Body (IHRMP, CIPD,SHRM) • Working knowledge of Labour laws and its application • Good communication and organizational skills. • Good interpersonal skills • Computer literate (MS Office Applications)
- Experience 0 - 2 Years