- Develops client portfolio of IT products of the organisation
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Book appointments and arranges for live demonstrations.
- Conducts training of software solutions
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Manages client on-boarding enquiries and directs technical matters to appropriate channels
- Follows through all client enquiries until cycle is completed and closed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language
- Strong presentation skills
- Resilient with strong motivation for meeting sales goals
- Commitment to excellence in execution of duties
- Qualification • Minimum qualification of a Certificate / Diploma in ICT • At least one year post qualification experience •
- Experience 0 - 2 Years