Our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in West Africa is in search of a Logistics Officer to support its operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for following:
- Attend to all shipping activities of the organization
- Manage the full cycle of all bids and tender processes of the company.
- Coordinating the shipments procedure until goods are stored at the warehouse
- Follows through on payment of bills.
- Assist in the documentation of tender bids
- Maintaining accurate records of shipping & logistics activities
- Proficient in Microsoft- excel & word
- Analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast and work well under no or little supervision
- Should hold a valid driving license and must be able to drive
- 24 – 35 years
- Ability to communicate (both written & verbal) effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be proactive in nature and pay attention to detail
- Resilient with a strong sense of achievement.
- Qualification Successful candidate must hold an HND or First Degree in Purchasing & Supply, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs