– Collaborates with the Administration in executing events and projects at various projects sites
– Participates in all events conceptualization exercises for events hosting & other projects.
– Works with the Chief Executive Officer in developing budgets for events.
– Oversee the hosting of events, including set-up, breakdown and post-event analysis, and liaising with relevant stakeholders
– Liaises with Administration in developing and implementing all client deliverables
– Build strong relationships with sponsors, industry leaders and delegates
– Research opportunities to develop existing or new events or programmes in order to grow the events calendar
– Coordinates all corporate events (Happy hour, Event launches, Staff parties)
– Promote and coordinate all promotions and internal events within assigned sites.
- Qualification Degree / Diploma in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Experience 0 - 2 Years