Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the Operations Officer is oversees the sales function and day-to-day operations of the Hotel.
- Leads the sales team in meeting the hotel’s sales targets and objectives
- Works with relevant stake holders in establishing strategies, plans and programs to increase revenue and enhance customer experience.
- Oversees publicity and social media activities of the hotel.
- Works with all department managers in meeting daily operational objectives
- Establishes and maintains standards for staff performance and customer service make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Leads planning and implementation of daily meetings and reports
- Monitors operations of other departments in meeting departmental deliverables
- Qualification • Diploma in Hotel Management / Hospitality Management from a recognised institution.
- Experience 2 - 5 Years