- Interacts with customers promoting restaurant’s services as well as attending to complaints and queries
- Assist the restaurant manager in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Enforcing use of checklist, requisitions, and other protocols during each shift
- Monitor attendance and enforce disciplinary code where appropriate
- Organize and facilitate training programs for staff
- Maintains established restaurant standards
- Assists the restaurant manager in planning and setting up for events and other external programs
- Qualification • Diploma / Certificate in Hotel or Restaurant Management from a recognised institution • Proven ability to interface with customers and manage customer experiences
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–6 of 6 jobs