- Develops media relations strategy and plans of clients
- Develops stakeholder engagement activities
- Develops strategy and plans to showcase client documentation
- Leads research activities of the unit
- Conducts media monitoring and analysis.
- Works with relevant business units in developing and managing advertisement campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Promotes cooperative relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Leads development of communication materials
- A second degree in Communications
- At least 10 years’ post qualification experience
- Experience in the media industry
- Strength in communication research and digital communication
- Strong management skills
- Membership of Professional Communications body
- Ability to manage at least four accounts (mix bag of major and small accounts)
- Ability to oversee a small team of two or more.
- Qualification A second degree in Communications
- Experience 10 - 15 Years