Our Client is a leader in Engineering, Camp Construction, Logistics & Procurement and International Development with presence in over twenty countries across Africa and the Middle East. Looking to extend its services in Ghana, we are looking for a dynamic and driven professional to hold the position of:
Responsible for the smooth running of the site and ensuring the project is running to schedule and within the allocated budget. The Site manager is also a subject matter expert, and should be technically capable in a specific discipline, with overall knowledge of how that discipline integrates with others.
• Overall control of the site and all of the functions that the site performs.
• Supervises and coordinates site activities.
• Daily control of working practices, including the hours worked and meal times.
• Managing client expectations while staying on schedule and within budget.
• Responsible for all stores that are allocated to the project.
• Responsible for all Health and safety on site.
• Supervision of plant on site, refueling of plant/vehicles and generators.
• Reporting of broken plant / equipment / stores to the Project Manager
• Oversee and co-ordinate materials ordering and delivery to site.
• Supervise the installation of all project related utilities to include MEP works.
- Qualification HND qualified in Construction/building or have the relevant time served. •Concrete, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Construction experience •3-5 years experience in a Site Manager position. •In-depth technical knowledge of reading drawings and interpreting details •Supervisory skills required • Multi-cultural environment experience is essential and experience in post-conflicted regions is desirable. • Excellent interpersonal and English writing communication skills. The ability to communicate in French is an advantage • Project Management skills desirable but not essential
- Experience 2 - 5 Years