Reporting to the General Manager, the Food & Beverage Service Manager is r
- Planning and carrying out F & B budgets
- Contributes to the design,planning and costing of menus.
- Abreast with trends and customer preferences in the hospitality sector.
- Managing employees in the F & B department.
- Driving programs and promotions aimed at enhancing customer experience.
- Attending to customer needs and enforcing professional standards in service.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree / HND in Hospitality Management.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a related position within the hospitality sector.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong forecasting and budgeting skills
- Proven ability to work with a cross section of individuals
- Must have an interest in problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to exhibit tact in interactions and show high level of emotional intelligence.